I’m not denyin’ the women are foolish…God Almighty made’em to match the men
Another incident in the history of the shia assassination, when unidentified motorcyclist sprayed bullets on a group of pilgrims form Karachi leaving for Iran and Iraq via Taftan border. Three pilgrims shot dead including a woman and many are killed and as always shooters fled away from the scene. When this will come to an end, when it will be stopped and whom do we accuse for it? And Government has no reply for the entire incident. Below is the link for full story.
Another gag with the feminines. A bill has passed against the sexual harassment of women. Why do we forget that we are leading a men oriented society and a women couldn’t get sanctuary. Below is the link for full story.
Subhanallah – glory be to Allah Almighty – Ayatollah Khomeini has given us a very valuable legacy. It’s 16 points of advice that very useful for the progress of Muslims all over the world. His advices will never be forgotten. It will always be recalled on every single Muslim’s memories until the end of the time.
Those valuable advices of Ayatollah Khomeini are:
1. Do fasting every Monday and Thursday.
2. Do 5 times daily prayer on time, try to do Tahajjud (night prayer).
3. Lessen your sleeping time, read Qur’an frequently.
4. Coincide your promises well.
5. Share your money with poor.
6. Don’t visit any immoral places.
7. Don’t visit any party places.
8. Don’t speak too much. Get pray as much as you can.
9. Don’t wear luxurious clothes, use simple one.
10. Take exercise frequently.
11. Read various useful books (such as religion, social, policies, science, philosophy, history, literature, etc).
12. Learn all technical sciences that useful for Islam progress.
13. Learn Tajweed and Arabian language.
14. Forget your goodness; remember to all of your sins.
15. Look at the poor from material aspect and a religious teacher from spiritual aspect.
16. Stay updated with Islam progress.
It made me really depressed when I read in the news paper about a 19 years old Anum, she died because of doctor’s negligence. The doctor of the hospital diagnosed her wrong injection which took away her life. Now whom do you trust when your life savers become your slaughterer. Now a day it has become really common thing for the people to become the mere lifeless beings for the doctors to play with their lives. Below is the link of the full story about the alleged girl murder.
Exciting news for the Pakistanis and a ray of hope for the youth, Pakistan’s U19 has reached to the finals after defeating West Indies. In this match the major role is played by Hammad Azam, as he turned the innings around with a whirlwind 92 off 93 balls including 10 boundaries as Pakistan reached their target with 16 balls to spare. Once again Pakistan has proved that they are the best among all. Lets hope for the victory of Pakistan in the finals. There is also a lesson for our National Team to learn from their juniors after a chain of defeat against Kiwi’s. Lets cross our fingers for the finals.
Shahrukh khan, the co-owner of KKR, in a press conference realized the humiliating attitude of Indian Club and he himself accepts that Pakistanis are the T20 champions and they should be picked up by the clubs as in the 1st league he had five players from Pakistan in his team KKR. Now what Indian Club has to answer this..????