- Make peace with our past so that it will not screw up the present.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
- The person responsible for your happiness is you yourself.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the answer.
IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S) says:
People are slaves to the world, and as long as they live favorable and comfortable lives, they are loyal to religious principles. However, at hard times, the times of trials, true religious people are scarce.
HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED (SAW) says:
Appreciate five things before five others: Your Youth before your Old age, Your Health before your illness, Your Wealth before your Poverty, Your Spare Time before your hard work and Your Life before Death.
I’m not denyin’ the women are foolish…God Almighty made’em to match the men