The big story of the day, facebook has been officially banned in Pakistan. A big step has taken by the authorities; one can also call a positive omen. As it is basically a protest against publishing the caricature (naoozubillah) of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW). A very huge yet a very constructive step has taken by the Pakistani government against this filthy operation. This is going to definitely cause a big loss to the authorities behind it. It was a direct assault to the Muslims and their emotions and a conspiracy to shatter them but let us hark back that we are not a deceased nation we have esteem for our religion and for our beloved Prophet (SAW) as well. It is nothing but a clout on them.
TITLE:Zahra, Siddiqa, Tahira, Raazia, Inssiya, Batool, Marziya, Mohaddisa, Hamida, KhirunisaHadi, Umul Hassanain, Ume Abeeha & Umul Aiymma
FATHER:Hazrat Mohammed Mustufa (SAWW) – (Prophet)
MOTHER:Hazrat Bibi Khatija Kubra (swa)
BIRTH DATE:Friday 20th Jamadi-us-Sani
DIED ON:13th Jamadi-ul-Awal or 3rd Jamadi-us-Sani
1. Born on the 5th year of Prophetic mission, in Mecca
2. Married to Hazrat Imam Ali (AS), in the second year of migration & beginning of the month of zil Hijja.
3. CHILDREN: Imam Hasan, Imam Hussain, Hazrat Zainab, Hazrat Ume Kulsoom & Mohsin.
ABOUT HER LIFE:
Birth Fatimah, the only daughter of the Holy Prophet of Islam, was born in Mecca on 20th jumada ‘th-thaniyah 18 B.H. The good and noble lady Khadijah and the Apostle Of Allah bestowed all their natural love, care and devotion on their lovable and only child Fatimah.
Character The Princess of the House of the Prophet, was very intelligent, accomplished and cheerful. Her sermons, poems and sayings serve, as an index to her strength of character and nobility of mind. Her virtues gained her the title “Our Lady of Light”. She was tall, slender and endowed with great beauty, which caused her to be called “az-Zahra'” (the Lady of Light). She was called az-Zahra’ also because her light used to shine among those in heaven.
Marriage After arriving in Medina, she was married to ‘Ali, in the first year after Hijrah, and she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. Her children, Hasan, Husayn, Zaynab and Umm Kulthum are well-known for their piety, goodness and generosity. Their strength of character and actions changed the course of history. The Holy Prophet said, “Fatimah is a piece of my heart”. He would go out to receive his daughter whenever she came from her husband’s house. Every morning on his way to the Mosque, he would pass by Fatimah’s house and say, “as-Salamu ‘alaykum ya ahli bayti ‘n-nubuwwah wa ma’dani ‘r-risalah” (peace be on you O the Household of Prophethood and the Source of Messengership).
The Best Woman Fatimah is famous and acknowledged as the “Sayyidatu nisa’i ‘l-‘alamin” (Leader of all the women of the world for all times) because the Prophethood of Muhammad would not have been everlasting without her. The Prophet is the perfect example for men, but could not be so for women. For all the verses revealed in the Holy Qur’an for women, Fatimah is the perfect model, who translated every verse into action. In her lifetime, she was a complete woman, being Daughter, Wife and Mother at the same time. As a daughter, she loved her so much, that she won their love and regard to such an extent that the Holy Prophet used to rise, whenever she came near him. As a wife, she was very devoted. she never asked ‘Ali for anything in her whole life. As a mother, she cared for and brought up wonderful children; they have left their marks on the face of the world, which time will not be able to erase.
Death The death of the Apostle, affected her very much and she was very sad and grief-stricken and wept her heart out crying all the time. The tragedy of her father’s death was too much for the good, gentle and sensitive lady and she breathed her last on 14th jumada ‘l-ula 11 A.H., exactly seventy-five days after the death of her father, the Holy Prophet of Islam. Fatimah died in the prime of her life at the age of eighteen, and was buried in Jannatu ‘l-Baqi’, Medina.
1. Allah made all the beings without previous matter & samples & shapes & pattern. And made them wear the dress of life by His main & might & created them according to His divine will & Intention, short of it that He might have needed their creation, or have wished any benefit for Himself from their shaping & sketching, except this that he wanted to give a proof of His wisdom & make the people (creation) aware about His obedience & submission, & invited them to his servitude & worship & make His invitation grand & ostentatious.
2. Allah fixed the reward for His obedience & torment for His insubordination & disobedience, so that He may restrain His servants from His wrath & fury & lead them to His paradise.
3. I testify that there is no Deity (LORD) except the sole & matchless Allah. And the testification of the singleness of Allah is a word that Allah has declared sincerity (as) it’s reality, & made the hearts the centre of it’s contact & union. And has made the specifications & research of the oneness of Allah’s station obvious & evident in the light of meditation. The Allah who can not be seen by the eyes & tongues are unable & baffled to describe His virtues & attributes. And the intelligence & apprehension of man is helpless & destitute from the imagination of his howness.
4. Allah saw nations & groups had various different sects in their religion & scattered & staying on on the verge of the fires of differences, busy with their idol worshipping. They denied God with all the signs & symbols of HIM. So Allah illuminated the darkness through my father Mohammad (SAW) and removed the darkness from their hearts, removed (cured) the blindness of the eyes.
5. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to Fatima (SA), “what is the thing which is a blessing for a women?” She said that, “she must not see a man (stranger & not intimate) & a man must not see her”.
6. Allah made the faith for you as a purity from polytheism (& infidelity).
7. And (made) service the cause of your getting distant (purification) from pride (egoism).
8. And rendered fasting for the maintenance & firmness of your sincerity.
9. And Allah set Hajj for the consolidation & reinforcement of the religion.
10. Allah executed & rendered justice for the sake of putting together & harmonization of the hearts.
11. And Allah set the subordination & obedience of us (the household of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) for the security of society’s system & our Imamate as a safety from segregation & disunity.
12. And (Allah made) Jihad (holy war), the honor & glory for Islam & abjectness & humbleness for the infidels & hypocrites.
13. And (Allah rendered) patience as a help for getting reward.
14. And (Allah caused) commanding goodness & forbidding to do evil for the amendment & correction of society & the common folks (public).
15. And (Allah made) the kindness to parents as a protection (shield) to His wrath & displeasure.
16. And Allah made joining & connecting with the kinship & cognation, the cause of lengthening of life.
17. And Allah made law of retaliation (revenge for homicide) as the security of blood (from being shed).
18. And Allah executed the vow performing as a medium for forgiveness.
19. And (Allah rendered) prohibition from drinking wine the cause of taking distance from contaminations (evils).
20. And Allah prohibited polytheism for the sake of (bringing about) sincerity in (His) adoration & worship.
On the day of Chehlum, again two blasts rocked the Karachi, in which according to recent updates at least 22 people has killed and at least 40 people are injured. This is again a scheme to shatter the Shiat and its believers and to discontinue the Azadaari-e-HUSSAIN (A.S) but they have forget that they cannot explode the Shiat, 1400 years ago there was a yazid (lanatullah) and his devotees and today his offspring’s trying to do the same, to suppress the verity of AHL-E-BAIT. But they have forgot they cannot vanish the HUSSAINIAT from this world and from this world as well.
HUSSAIN (A.S) ZINDA THA,
ZINDA HAI OR ZINDA RAHEGA.
Noboday can stop GHUM-E-HUSSAIN (A.S)…….
And fie on our government and its men, Interior Minister Zulfiqar Mirza has announced the compensation money 5 lacks for the martyrs and 1 lack for the injured, alike past. People in command find it their responsibility to announce the compensation money and to feel their shoulders free from the bloodshed of innocent public. Below are the exclusive images of today’s blast.
Victims of the blast has been taken to JPMC.
Image of the blast location near Nusery Shahra-e-Faisal.
And after the news of the bomb blasts, it is the height of endurance and tolerance, that juloos was on its way and was not discontinued.
And MAtami has reverberated the sky with the slogan of LABAIK YA HUSSAIN(A.S).
Today, the Chehlum of IMAM HUSSIAN (A.S) and every single person is praying for the security and protection. In my opinion this is a conspiracy behind it; adversaries want Azadari to bring to an end but they could not get victory in their objective because Azadari cannot be bring to a halt by such terrorism and bombings despite of the fact it urges more and makes the people to come out from the houses to pay condolence to our IMAM (A.S) and to prove the genuine and true grief of AHL-E-BAIT (A.S). Today every person will come out of his house and will pronounce the slogan of LABAIK YA HUSSAIN (A.S) to provide them evidence that we are not dead populace and you cannot make us scared with this intimidation and suicide attacks, we are the supporters and believers of IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S), martyrdom is our inheritance and we can depart this life for our IMAM (A.S).
Subhanallah – glory be to Allah Almighty – Ayatollah Khomeini has given us a very valuable legacy. It’s 16 points of advice that very useful for the progress of Muslims all over the world. His advices will never be forgotten. It will always be recalled on every single Muslim’s memories until the end of the time.
Those valuable advices of Ayatollah Khomeini are:
1. Do fasting every Monday and Thursday.
2. Do 5 times daily prayer on time, try to do Tahajjud (night prayer).
3. Lessen your sleeping time, read Qur’an frequently.
4. Coincide your promises well.
5. Share your money with poor.
6. Don’t visit any immoral places.
7. Don’t visit any party places.
8. Don’t speak too much. Get pray as much as you can.
9. Don’t wear luxurious clothes, use simple one.
10. Take exercise frequently.
11. Read various useful books (such as religion, social, policies, science, philosophy, history, literature, etc).
12. Learn all technical sciences that useful for Islam progress.
13. Learn Tajweed and Arabian language.
14. Forget your goodness; remember to all of your sins.
15. Look at the poor from material aspect and a religious teacher from spiritual aspect.
16. Stay updated with Islam progress.
Backbiting, a sin which we actually don’t realize a sin. One of the major moral vice; spreading rapidly among the people, used to call gossip, slander, backbite, whisper, talk behind someone’s back, criticize and so on In point of fact, we ourselves don’t know why we do it.
In surah Hujrat, Allah says,
O you who believe! Avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.
And further Allah says,
No one make back bite. Any one among you would like to eat the meat of his dead brother
In Surah Al-Qamah,
Neither obey thou each feeble oath-monger; detractor, going about with slander
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
One of the greatest of the major sins is to stretch out one’s tongue without right against the honor of a Muslim.
Above picture along with the saying of IMAM ALI(AS) shows the consequences of the backbiters. May Allah help us and forbid us from such evils and vices.AMEEN…
Islam is the only religion which teaches us the lesson of harmony, unity and strength among all the Muslims despite of any racial discrimination. Through various ayaat and ahadis it is very much evident that unity is the potency of the Muslim nation.
“And hold fast all of you together to the rope of ALLAH, and be not disunited.”
But what we are doing is totally opposite to it. We have divided ourselves into different sects and this was not the limit we several split into different races. Now if you ask someone who are you he is definitely going to tell you your race not going to called himself a Muslim. Where we are standing right now? Which path we are following? If today someone dies in a suicide attack than we will not say a Muslim martyred his life but a shia or a sunni has died. What we are doing? I am sure nobody has the answer. Peaces and harmony was the heritage of Muslims but I feel sorry to say that it has been adopted by other non-muslims. We have lost our heritage and teachings; we have forgotten what Islam has taught us. We all are busy in our own life, nobody cares about what is going on and why.
“The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin the ma`roof (all of Islam), and forbid the munkar (all that is evil; kufr): they observe regular prayers, pay Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.” (The Holy Qur’an, 9:71)
Muhammad (SAW) said:-
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.”
There is a huge amount of Quranic verses teaches us the tutorial of unity and accord. But we have become dumb and blind to pay any heed towards the sayings of ISLAM and AHL-E-BAIT (AS). Lets pray for unity and brotherhood among Muslims and to lead the world. AMEEN.