Today, I read news at Express Tribune, Dog and Donkey meat sold to hotels and vendors at Okara. I felt so reluctant that time, after doing such awful acts they dare to call theirselves Muslims, where we are leading? Is it a Muslim society we are leading? When everything is about making money, don’t they feel any guilt for that, earning illicit money; don’t they think about their own children, what are they giving them? Such a reprehensible work, this is nothing but their learning, absence of ground knowledge of Islam, they even don’t care about illegitimate and legitimates, the taboos and prohibitions of Islam. This is the thing in which the whole nation is lacking. If there is no consciousness of your religion then you are not alive, you are a mere departed soul.
The big story of the day, facebook has been officially banned in Pakistan. A big step has taken by the authorities; one can also call a positive omen. As it is basically a protest against publishing the caricature (naoozubillah) of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW). A very huge yet a very constructive step has taken by the Pakistani government against this filthy operation. This is going to definitely cause a big loss to the authorities behind it. It was a direct assault to the Muslims and their emotions and a conspiracy to shatter them but let us hark back that we are not a deceased nation we have esteem for our religion and for our beloved Prophet (SAW) as well. It is nothing but a clout on them.
Subhanallah – glory be to Allah Almighty – Ayatollah Khomeini has given us a very valuable legacy. It’s 16 points of advice that very useful for the progress of Muslims all over the world. His advices will never be forgotten. It will always be recalled on every single Muslim’s memories until the end of the time.
Those valuable advices of Ayatollah Khomeini are:
1. Do fasting every Monday and Thursday.
2. Do 5 times daily prayer on time, try to do Tahajjud (night prayer).
3. Lessen your sleeping time, read Qur’an frequently.
4. Coincide your promises well.
5. Share your money with poor.
6. Don’t visit any immoral places.
7. Don’t visit any party places.
8. Don’t speak too much. Get pray as much as you can.
9. Don’t wear luxurious clothes, use simple one.
10. Take exercise frequently.
11. Read various useful books (such as religion, social, policies, science, philosophy, history, literature, etc).
12. Learn all technical sciences that useful for Islam progress.
13. Learn Tajweed and Arabian language.
14. Forget your goodness; remember to all of your sins.
15. Look at the poor from material aspect and a religious teacher from spiritual aspect.
16. Stay updated with Islam progress.