Today, I read news at Express Tribune, Dog and Donkey meat sold to hotels and vendors at Okara. I felt so reluctant that time, after doing such awful acts they dare to call theirselves Muslims, where we are leading? Is it a Muslim society we are leading? When everything is about making money, don’t they feel any guilt for that, earning illicit money; don’t they think about their own children, what are they giving them? Such a reprehensible work, this is nothing but their learning, absence of ground knowledge of Islam, they even don’t care about illegitimate and legitimates, the taboos and prohibitions of Islam. This is the thing in which the whole nation is lacking. If there is no consciousness of your religion then you are not alive, you are a mere departed soul.
TITLE:Zahra, Siddiqa, Tahira, Raazia, Inssiya, Batool, Marziya, Mohaddisa, Hamida, KhirunisaHadi, Umul Hassanain, Ume Abeeha & Umul Aiymma
FATHER:Hazrat Mohammed Mustufa (SAWW) – (Prophet)
MOTHER:Hazrat Bibi Khatija Kubra (swa)
BIRTH DATE:Friday 20th Jamadi-us-Sani
DIED ON:13th Jamadi-ul-Awal or 3rd Jamadi-us-Sani
1. Born on the 5th year of Prophetic mission, in Mecca
2. Married to Hazrat Imam Ali (AS), in the second year of migration & beginning of the month of zil Hijja.
3. CHILDREN: Imam Hasan, Imam Hussain, Hazrat Zainab, Hazrat Ume Kulsoom & Mohsin.
ABOUT HER LIFE:
Birth Fatimah, the only daughter of the Holy Prophet of Islam, was born in Mecca on 20th jumada ‘th-thaniyah 18 B.H. The good and noble lady Khadijah and the Apostle Of Allah bestowed all their natural love, care and devotion on their lovable and only child Fatimah.
Character The Princess of the House of the Prophet, was very intelligent, accomplished and cheerful. Her sermons, poems and sayings serve, as an index to her strength of character and nobility of mind. Her virtues gained her the title “Our Lady of Light”. She was tall, slender and endowed with great beauty, which caused her to be called “az-Zahra'” (the Lady of Light). She was called az-Zahra’ also because her light used to shine among those in heaven.
Marriage After arriving in Medina, she was married to ‘Ali, in the first year after Hijrah, and she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. Her children, Hasan, Husayn, Zaynab and Umm Kulthum are well-known for their piety, goodness and generosity. Their strength of character and actions changed the course of history. The Holy Prophet said, “Fatimah is a piece of my heart”. He would go out to receive his daughter whenever she came from her husband’s house. Every morning on his way to the Mosque, he would pass by Fatimah’s house and say, “as-Salamu ‘alaykum ya ahli bayti ‘n-nubuwwah wa ma’dani ‘r-risalah” (peace be on you O the Household of Prophethood and the Source of Messengership).
The Best Woman Fatimah is famous and acknowledged as the “Sayyidatu nisa’i ‘l-‘alamin” (Leader of all the women of the world for all times) because the Prophethood of Muhammad would not have been everlasting without her. The Prophet is the perfect example for men, but could not be so for women. For all the verses revealed in the Holy Qur’an for women, Fatimah is the perfect model, who translated every verse into action. In her lifetime, she was a complete woman, being Daughter, Wife and Mother at the same time. As a daughter, she loved her so much, that she won their love and regard to such an extent that the Holy Prophet used to rise, whenever she came near him. As a wife, she was very devoted. she never asked ‘Ali for anything in her whole life. As a mother, she cared for and brought up wonderful children; they have left their marks on the face of the world, which time will not be able to erase.
Death The death of the Apostle, affected her very much and she was very sad and grief-stricken and wept her heart out crying all the time. The tragedy of her father’s death was too much for the good, gentle and sensitive lady and she breathed her last on 14th jumada ‘l-ula 11 A.H., exactly seventy-five days after the death of her father, the Holy Prophet of Islam. Fatimah died in the prime of her life at the age of eighteen, and was buried in Jannatu ‘l-Baqi’, Medina.
1. Allah made all the beings without previous matter & samples & shapes & pattern. And made them wear the dress of life by His main & might & created them according to His divine will & Intention, short of it that He might have needed their creation, or have wished any benefit for Himself from their shaping & sketching, except this that he wanted to give a proof of His wisdom & make the people (creation) aware about His obedience & submission, & invited them to his servitude & worship & make His invitation grand & ostentatious.
2. Allah fixed the reward for His obedience & torment for His insubordination & disobedience, so that He may restrain His servants from His wrath & fury & lead them to His paradise.
3. I testify that there is no Deity (LORD) except the sole & matchless Allah. And the testification of the singleness of Allah is a word that Allah has declared sincerity (as) it’s reality, & made the hearts the centre of it’s contact & union. And has made the specifications & research of the oneness of Allah’s station obvious & evident in the light of meditation. The Allah who can not be seen by the eyes & tongues are unable & baffled to describe His virtues & attributes. And the intelligence & apprehension of man is helpless & destitute from the imagination of his howness.
4. Allah saw nations & groups had various different sects in their religion & scattered & staying on on the verge of the fires of differences, busy with their idol worshipping. They denied God with all the signs & symbols of HIM. So Allah illuminated the darkness through my father Mohammad (SAW) and removed the darkness from their hearts, removed (cured) the blindness of the eyes.
5. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said to Fatima (SA), “what is the thing which is a blessing for a women?” She said that, “she must not see a man (stranger & not intimate) & a man must not see her”.
6. Allah made the faith for you as a purity from polytheism (& infidelity).
7. And (made) service the cause of your getting distant (purification) from pride (egoism).
8. And rendered fasting for the maintenance & firmness of your sincerity.
9. And Allah set Hajj for the consolidation & reinforcement of the religion.
10. Allah executed & rendered justice for the sake of putting together & harmonization of the hearts.
11. And Allah set the subordination & obedience of us (the household of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) for the security of society’s system & our Imamate as a safety from segregation & disunity.
12. And (Allah made) Jihad (holy war), the honor & glory for Islam & abjectness & humbleness for the infidels & hypocrites.
13. And (Allah rendered) patience as a help for getting reward.
14. And (Allah caused) commanding goodness & forbidding to do evil for the amendment & correction of society & the common folks (public).
15. And (Allah made) the kindness to parents as a protection (shield) to His wrath & displeasure.
16. And Allah made joining & connecting with the kinship & cognation, the cause of lengthening of life.
17. And Allah made law of retaliation (revenge for homicide) as the security of blood (from being shed).
18. And Allah executed the vow performing as a medium for forgiveness.
19. And (Allah rendered) prohibition from drinking wine the cause of taking distance from contaminations (evils).
20. And Allah prohibited polytheism for the sake of (bringing about) sincerity in (His) adoration & worship.
Today, I was browsing some Islamic lectures on youtube and I found a very informative Islamic sermon about beard and hijaab by Maulana Jan Ali Shah Kazmi. In our so called Islamic civilization the perception of hijaab and beard is not extensive and don’t consider to be laudable. This lecture is an eye opener for those who don’t deem the Islam and its values and taboo. Below is the link for the lecture.
If we talk about the conventions and customs, they expose off one nation’s fundamentals and ethics. Now if we look into the moral codes of Muslims, there is no space for any reprehensible and discreditable acts and Valentine’s Day is among one of them.
What is Valentine’s Day? A day to celebrate an illegitimate love, to mislead your own parents or a day to recline for the so called dates, which option will we choose for us? To celebrate this westernized mores and to be called as a modern civilization our own private channels has started programs a week ago and to grab the attention of public they have started doing draws for the dinners and Valentine’s Day special cakes. Where we are standing? Do we have any justification for that? While browsing, I got some images of the gift stores and greetings galleria, fully loaded with red hearts, gifts, chocolates and blah blah…
After watching these snaps, the question arises in my mind; does our inflation rate allow us to devastate money on these stuffs?
To persuade and mislead the youth, there are many restaurants around the city who especially arrange the candle light dinners for young couples to make their so called date.
When the people of a country is starving, deprived of basic needs, at that time our prideful masses wasting their time and money as well in such ridiculous acts.
And beside all the discussions, does our religion allow us for these kinds of illicit celebrations? Think about it, if you are a Muslim.
IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S) says:
People are slaves to the world, and as long as they live favorable and comfortable lives, they are loyal to religious principles. However, at hard times, the times of trials, true religious people are scarce.
HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED (SAW) says:
Appreciate five things before five others: Your Youth before your Old age, Your Health before your illness, Your Wealth before your Poverty, Your Spare Time before your hard work and Your Life before Death.
Islam is the only religion which teaches us the lesson of harmony, unity and strength among all the Muslims despite of any racial discrimination. Through various ayaat and ahadis it is very much evident that unity is the potency of the Muslim nation.
“And hold fast all of you together to the rope of ALLAH, and be not disunited.”
But what we are doing is totally opposite to it. We have divided ourselves into different sects and this was not the limit we several split into different races. Now if you ask someone who are you he is definitely going to tell you your race not going to called himself a Muslim. Where we are standing right now? Which path we are following? If today someone dies in a suicide attack than we will not say a Muslim martyred his life but a shia or a sunni has died. What we are doing? I am sure nobody has the answer. Peaces and harmony was the heritage of Muslims but I feel sorry to say that it has been adopted by other non-muslims. We have lost our heritage and teachings; we have forgotten what Islam has taught us. We all are busy in our own life, nobody cares about what is going on and why.
“The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin the ma`roof (all of Islam), and forbid the munkar (all that is evil; kufr): they observe regular prayers, pay Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.” (The Holy Qur’an, 9:71)
Muhammad (SAW) said:-
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.”
There is a huge amount of Quranic verses teaches us the tutorial of unity and accord. But we have become dumb and blind to pay any heed towards the sayings of ISLAM and AHL-E-BAIT (AS). Lets pray for unity and brotherhood among Muslims and to lead the world. AMEEN.
Reward of reciting Tasbeehaat-e-Arba often..
Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) says that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said,
“Recite Sub-h’aanallaahi wal h’amdu lillaahi wa laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar often because this statement will come t o you surrounded by angels and will be included among your good deeds.”
“For one who recites Laa ilaaha illallaahu h’aqqan h’aqqan, Laa ilaaha illallaahu eemaananw wa tas’deeqan, Laa ilaaha illallaahu a’boodiyyatanw waraqan, the Almighty Allah will turn towards him and won’t turn back till he enters Paradise.”
Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) says,
“One who supplicates and says: Maashaa allaahu laa h’aula wa laa quwwata illaa billaah at the end of his supplication, his wish would be fulfilled.”
Sawabul Aamaal (English – Printed by As-Serat Publications), Pg 34